Friday, December 23, 2005

Warning: Photo-intensive entry.

I shall let the photos do the talking.

Sentosa on 19th.







Jia Yi was buried unwillingly by all of us because he was the first one caught lying on the shore lazily.

Went SettlersCafe at night.

We were playing a new game which consists of buckets and the host asked us to stack the buckets in a pyramid. Of cos the common sense way is to stack it up like this:



Jonathan wasn't paying attention and asked the host what we're supposed to do. When told to stack up the buckets, he actually tried to stack it up like this:



Oh god. If that was supposed to be the correct way, we'd hav to take tons of hours to finish that and then play the game.

SettlersCafe on 20th.

Only 6 of us turned up, nonetheless, I'm happy enough cos 1) 6 is the perfect number of people per table 2) if one or two more people turn up, there would be limited games for us, unless it's another group of 6 which turns up.

First game Jungle Speed.

Xeno snatched the baton fast and..



Zzz. We're supposed to collect as many cards as possible.



That's my beautiful hand snatching the baton. FAST BAH?



Due to my fast hands..



^^

Sequence was next!

First team to win was Wenna and Kai Ling -_-;



They're the red team, Xeno and Yong Xiang blue, Jing Jie and I green.



HAO LIAN!



Basically me and Jing Jie didn't pose for any sad photos because we believed we would win!

WE DID!





Told ya!

Another two games which we played:





X'mas party on 21th.

Went to Giant and buy the necessary stuff for BBQ. I was helping to pay for the stuff because no one else brought along their POSB bank card and I was at the cashier while I saw something on the screen which tells us the items we bought.

HOLY COW!



HENG I alert the cashier k. Cos 1) we didn't buy 888 cartons of chrysanthemum tea and 2) I don't even have that amount in my bank.

Han Xiang if you're reading this, kindly pay me back my $150 asap okay? I didn't lie when I said my mum scolded me earlier for spending too much money and I'm sure she'll screw me if she update my bankbook.



So many stuff.

Reached the condo near school.





What's happening?

Notice the black stuff in the pool.



Who's the cultprit?



WENNA POON!



Actually is me :P





Having fun while saving the slippers.

No one's willing to jump in the pool. That's why.



Cultprit cum saviour :)

After that incident, I threw her slippers back into the deep pool again. Reason being: She refused to let me talk to Xeno on the phone. It was something important which I had to discuss with him lor.

And oops.



The security guard came and asked:

"Who threw the slippers in the pool?"

Me: "Er.. it just float in itself."

"You know you guys aren't supposed to wear casual clothes and play in the pool?"

"Ya."

(Mumbles to walkie talkie.)

HECK.

After 20 mins, the security guard was still standing there looking at us frantically making ripples to let the slippers float near the shore.

HE WASN'T DOING ANYTHING TO HELP.

Wenna then called Jing Jie and guess what he said.

"The security guard came up and told us none of us is supposed to go down and help you to retrieve your slippers and he's not gonna help too."

Wtf?

He's such a great security guard man.

Name tag: Mohammad Sallen.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It was finally near the shore and Sam helped to retrieve which resulted in soaked jeans.





:(

It wasn't entirely my fault what.



Me and Wei Ming.



Presents ready to be exchanged.



And the pouch in which we're gonna draw lots.



The people who came.



Drinks specially prepared for forfeit in 中级密码.



I kenna first forfeit.

Mike, Jing Jie, Han Xiang, Kai Ling also kenna forfeit.



But Shank kenna the one and only cup with the most chilli!



Finger food.



Meteor Garden 3 is filming!



HEE~





Log cakes!



Group photo of photo.video SIG peeps in games room. Mostly 2M05 people. We rocks. LOL.

Present exchange was next!



And end with another group photo at the lecturer's house.



I forgot to mention I was very clumsy on this X'mas party day. While I was preparing myself to get out of the house, I have to put on my contact lenses first. I opened the cap of the right hand side and the entire thing dropped without the right hand cap on -_-;

I found it and put it on. I opened the left hand cap and then held the lens on my finger when it fell off from my finger. Zzz.

Then at the lecturer's house, while we were about to leave, I put on my jacket and then the sleeve of my jacket dragged the wooden horse decoration on the shoe rack and it fell.

The lecturer sent us all back to the school busstop.

Was about to get out of the car when I dropped the blue thingy which was pasted on the door! AHHH~~

Zzz.

I hope the lecturer don't hate me.

I'm finally done with this post! :))