Thursday, February 23, 2006

Fai always say:

“珍惜眼前人..”


我也很想珍惜眼前人啊.. 但如果我得不到眼前人的珍惜呢?


------------------------------

One very important thing to announce:

Please, I beg, spread this message to all:

Dispose all your ReNu cleansing solution for contact lenses. Though it is not confirmed that the product causes the current cases of fungal eye infection, but it's just to be safe cos majority of the patients who got fungal eye infection uses ReNu cleansing solution.

Click here and here for more info.

I "saved" two friends just by sending this message to all in my msn because I'm not so sure who wears contact lenses.

One of my friend got that eye infection too. She had to put eye drops once every two hours and the pain was quite unbearable, I think. She has recovered from it already but then she can no longer wear contact lenses because of the scars left behind.

PLEASE take care of your eyes.

------------------------------

Seriously, I dreaded the thought that one day me and my precious classmates will be separated from one another. We are a bunch of happenin' kids. Four semesters already and we're still going strong, still so close.

Endless outings, endless fun and laughters but we all know one day we will all be reminicising the past.

Why is it so that Shida, Wei Ming and Cynthia all have to take IHP first?

It will be like three missing jigsaw pieces that will change everything.

Things will definitely never be the same.

It's especially sad that Wei Ming's leaving cos he's one of the regulars in our group. I know I'm repeating this but we will all miss his crazy actions, his missing tooth, his panda eyes, everything..

~~~

These things which are happening so fast can't be describe in words. This hidden feeling in all of us can never be completed with words..