Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Why Singapore don't have dandelions as big as these?

In Singapore, there's only the small and stingy dandelions. It's so small that within less than a seconds, all the seeds would be blown off by me if I took only one.


But I love dandelions.


If I have any worries or troubles, I believe I would go to a dandelion garden, or simple a place filled with alot of dandelions, so I could tell them my problem, and then blow them away.

I believe I'll feel much better if I could do that.



I remember once I was in Bukit Batok with a bunch of friends. They were chatting on a bench and I felt bored, so I went around looking of dandelions.

It wasn't easy you know, but I managed to find a bunch and then went back to the place my friends were at.

Then I held the bunch of dandelions with both my hands and then row the stems with my palms.





That was how it looked like.



If there's a dandelion garden somewhere in Singapore, that'd be my secret hiding place..