Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hot Curls

Nah, I did not perm my hair.

Today, I was working with Kai Ling (some what our last day of work till a month later), when this very cute 5-yr-old boy with hot curls came in.

He saw The Hills Have Eyes Poster, and went like: "Why is there a blonde girl with blood on her face?"

ME: "Oh, it's The Hills Have Eyes movie. We have it in VCD."
Him: "It's so scary.. Just take it off and throw it away can..?"
ME laughs.

Then he saw MonsterHouse on the "Coming in November" poster and went like: "Is the show nice?"

ME: "Ya. It's very nice."
Him: "Is it scary?"
ME: "Er.. No lah but some parts it comes out very shocking.. not horrible but just shocking.."
Him: "Oh.." (saw Cars) "I have Cars. My mum bought it for me.."

It's a hell lot of a conversation between me and him and then I showed him Over the Hedge. He went like: "Oh this squirrel (points at the raccoon actually) likes to eat the potato chip (points at the chips).."

ME: "Ya. He likes it alot."
Him: "When he sees the chips on the trolley, he went like 'YES! I WANT THAT!'"
ME: "Ya. You like potato chips?"
Him: "Yes.. I like it alot.."

CUTE SIA.

He's very chatty :)

But anyway, here comes the main part:

Him: (shows father Hi 5 VCD) "I want this Hi 5 CD so I can watch it over and over again.."
Father: "Put that down. I'll buy you ice cream."
Him: "OKAY!" (walks two steps towards the door but stops and come back to the counter)
Him: "You two want ice cream? Say PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~"
Me: (puzzled) "Huh? You mean we buy for you or you buy for us?"
Him: "I buy for you.. Say PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~"
Him: "Say PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~"
Me: (still very puzzled) "Really arh, you buy for us?"
Him: "Yes. Say PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ then I buy for you.."
Me: "PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE~" (with no hopes he will come back..)

Well everytime when there's someone opening the door, I'll be expecting him to come in with ice cream but always end up with disappointment though I really did not pin my hopes on that. Went to the toilet and when I'm about to go back, I saw him..

Him: (comes to me) "You still want ice cream?"
Me: "Yes I want.."
Him: "What color you want?" (meaning what flavour)
Me: "I want brown color one.."
Him: "Why brown color? The other one nicer.." (points to strawberry)
Me: "I like the brown color one more.."
Me: "You got money to buy for me?"
Him: "... Don't have, but my daddy got.."
Me: "Noooo.. if you wanna buy for me, you have to use your own money.."

Him: (sees balloons in party room) "You like balloon?"
Me: "No.. I don't like.."
Him: "I can give your friend balloon.."

Me: "I have to go back already.. My friend is waiting for me.."
Him: "Cannot!!!" (locks his arms around the door)
Me: "Why you don't want to let me go.. my friend waiting for me, you know.."
Him: "Ask her to come here.."
Me: "Cannot.. One person must be in the store at all times.."
Him: "Oh.."
Me: "You want you can come and look for us."

Even when people wants to go in, he don't let! He's lucky the people who wanted to come in are about my age so they were like playing with him also :)

Until his dad ask him to let the door open cos there was another bunch of people wanting to go out..

I sneaked out..

Then asked him to visit us again..

His dad and his friend came into the store again and I asked where is his son..

Dad: "Oh, he left something in McDonalds"

After 5 minutes, Hot Curls came in with a chocolate fudge ice cream!

OMG SO PAISEH LAH..! Obviously he asked his dad for the money. I insisted to pay (and showed him my very cute frog coin pouch which he said is very cute) but he insisted I don't pay..

SO DAMN SWEEEEEEEEEET lah.



:)