Thursday, May 15, 2008

有心无力

Finally got Taiwan photos from Mr Boyfriend! WHEEE.

Shall upload here when I have time.. because my days are packed..

I kinda like Livejournal because the layouts are nice but it's hell trying to edit those because they only allow CSS alteration on provided layouts.

I found two layouts I like (one which I like the top nav, the other has CSS which suits the layout I like in Livejournal), so VAVAVOOOM! shansational@livejournal is born.

That shall be my Travel blog :D


*


Eight more days to Bangkok trip! Can't wait!


*


Have been listening to this ever since I found this video in YouTube.



I'll totally say yes if my boyfriend plays that for me and then propose to me.









Okay, I can wake up from my dream already.

P.S. That boy is so talented! He's only 12!