Friday, September 12, 2008

Wish me good luck!!!!!!!!!

I know Beijing Olympics is already over! But have been lazy to draw a new banner for mooncake festival.. Hehe...


*


Attended my cousin's wedding last Saturday. Personally, I liked the wedding video. Instead of the usual slideshow-of-photos-from-start-of-relationship-till-wedding-day, my cousin had gotten someone to do a flash animation for her! It showed how she and her husband met, how she had initially rejected being her husband's girlfriend, to gradually missing him and accepting him, and then the proposal part.

The proposal part was unromantic though =X Imagine you and your boyfriend were on the way home in a car, and then he just pop the question?????????????????????????

I'll scold my boyfriend upside down!!!!!! No roses, no dinner, no romantic ideas etc... hmph!!

But the flash animation was cute, maybe I'll get Pixar to do a 3D animation for mine in future LOL!!!! ($$$$$$$)

Also, I realised most of the weddings I attended, played the song "From this Moment" by Shania Twain when the couple marched in. So common leh!! Must be different..


*


Attending Jiexiang's cousin's wedding tomorrow. Shall see if there is any interesting thing!


*


Wish me good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!