Monday, December 15, 2008

The One About the SD Card

'Santa Claus' delivered my Canon IXUS 870 IS to my office last Friday! My colleagues went like '很美~' throughout the whole time after I carefully take the camera body out of the box. However, I only managed to play it on Saturday.

I went for driving lessons and then look some photos of the carpark behind Bukit Gombak Station and my block when I reached home. Went to look for Jiexiang at Sim Lim Square to slap on a screen protector on the oh-so-big 3" Pure Color LCD. Got a SD card reader from his place but it doesn't work with Class 4 SD Card..

Oh what am I doing typing so many words when I could just upload photos and let the photos do the talk? Simply cos I had left my SD card in the Canon Selphy ES1. (Geez, I can be pretty suay with my mouth)

I played around with the photo printer and printed some brilliant shots of Jiexiang's nieces Enya and Alanah, and of cos photos of the both of us. When I first explored the printer, I found a 64MB CF Card still sitting loyally in the card slot, I went like "how come the previous person who used was so careless?" and then I rotated between using cable and SD Card slot.

And there it goes, I only realised I left my SD Card in the printer this morning when I happily brought my camera to work (to take photos with colleagues), happily haolian-ed to Catharine I brought it along, happily on the camera, and the holy words 'No Memory Card' slapped me in my face..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hadn't even started uploading my photos to the PC and blog about it.

I hope I can meet Jiexiang today so he can bring me my SD Card..


P.S. I'm not advertising for Canon. It just happened that Jiexiang's dad previously bought a Selphy (oh and his brother-in-law has a Canon DSLR)