Wednesday, July 13, 2005

tomorrow.sg

I'm here again. Haha. Wanna share this really cool website in which they post funny or interesting blog entries. It kept me entertained for 4 hours now and it's still entertaining me!

Here's a joke:

Unarmed Forces Stupidity

Darren, currently doing time in the SAF, related to Charlotte this little story about his woes of his supervisor's lack of intelligence.

A few seconds before lowering the flag on his duty, he receives a call from his superior over his mobile, asking him to hurry back to do something "really important".

"Johnnie (name changed to protect identity), I'm suppossed to be lowering the flag now."

Cue starting lilt of the Mari-Kitah. Duty guard stares at Darren like he's lost his nuts (or is going to lose his nuts), talking on the phone when he's suppossed to lower the Stars and Moon. Darren cuts the phone off, face burning like he's spent the day in a sauna, and lowers the flag.

Later, when he goes up to the office, Johnnie asks Darren:

"That plant's not had water for quite a while. D'ya think you can water it?"
"You called me right before I was suppossed to lower the flag to water a plant?! Argh. Whatever."

Darren walks over to the plant.

"Johnnie... it's PLASTIC."

Sorry for the copyright! But I got this entry here.

Next, I have some entries which are worth reading:

1) Some bus ads can be really disturbing..
2) Make your own one-of-a-kind cookies!
3) Learn about Blogging Etiquette!
4) The World's Simplest Resignation Letter
5) A kid's imaginery

Where the hell did I get all these entries?

Right here :)