Saturday, December 31, 2005

2006 is approaching tomorrow. Time really flies.

The cycle is always like that: New year >> Chinese New Year >> blabla >> Christmas >> My Birthday >> End of the year.

And when a new year begins, I start to dread about how long my next birthday will be. But then cos I'm getting older, 2 more years and I shall touch the 2- age, I'm starting to love my birthdate.

My friend says our New Year resolutions always turn out the opposite, so I shall start a new list again.

1) I want to be stupid and flunk all my modules with flying colours.
2) I don't need more money.
3) I want to be a bad girl so Santa won't grant me my wish.
4) I don't need IPod Nano nor a new handphone. My handphone is still working DAMN fine.
5) I want to be evil to all my friends.
6) I don't need love. I hope my crush won't accept me.
7) I'll continue to be rebellious towards my parents.
8) My room shall continue to be as messy as possible.
9) I hope my birthday wish will not come true.

Don't know what else to add. Makes sense right?

Reminisce time!

Had a fun-filled year, especially towards the last few months of the year starting from the last two weeks of semester holiday. Cos ever since those weeks, I've been hanging out more frequently. But of cos that's also when I start to spend, spend and spend, more to entertainment purposes than for shopping.

*shrugs*

Of cos it's also pretty obvious how much I enjoyed myself by scrolling down to the end of this page, and there's more if you read my archives.

I certainly love my life better now but I start to ponder if days will still remain as it is when we all graduate? Or when we're all on attachment?

I don't know.

I start to reminisce before I start to design a new banner and start my entry, but memories from 2003 came to my mind instead.

I miss secondary school days.

I miss how I always sit at the balcony outside the class after school while waiting for remedial lessons to start 30 mins later.

I miss how Li Xiang always wheel Zaki over and we would start all the crappy stuff.

I miss how I used to ask him what would happen if I fell off the balcony and the lightning needle would pierce through my body and crush my internal organs.

I miss how he would always "OIIII~ DON'T SAY THAT LAH" in reply to what I said previously.

I miss how I would always join Rachael at the back of the class when it's self-revision time.

I miss how I would always tell her about my crushes and then she tell me hers.

I miss how she would always let me read the comics which she would return after school.

I miss how that round eraser of hers fell from her table to the drain outside the class and all we did was look at how it rolled and how I made sound effects to suit the actions of the eraser.

I miss how Sanjay and Viknesh always tease one another even though they're like tables apart.

I miss how Ms Geja always say that the previous 4e5s before my batch were all so quiet and that how she could always hear the needle drop in the previous 4e5 classes and will never be able to hear even a bomb drop in my class.

I miss how we always have fun and study only when tests or exams are tomorrow.

I miss how I often knead my face in disgust when I see Nicholas come back from recess in school uniform soaked wet in sweat.

I miss how me, Serene, Lydia and Eveline always know that when it meant project work, we four would always group with each other.

I miss how I always like to lie on the table while trying to pull out Lydia's arm hair.

I miss how Ms Hema would always know that all unique designs of cards given by the class were suggested by me.

I miss how she would always go "OMG this card is nice! Who gave the suggestion? Huei Shan right?"

I miss how she described my baby photo on the cardboard heart which contains all of our baby photos: Vain Pot.

I miss.. I miss..

I miss those good old days.

2006's coming in less than 12 hours from now. Let's just wait.