Thursday, December 29, 2005

Yesterday was a BLAST!

Lots of thanks to the people who turned up, namely Cynthia, Mardiana, Niam, Fai, Jing Jie, Mike, Wenna, Kai Ling, Shank, Yong Jia, Yong Xiang, Wei Ming and Rong Guang, I thoroughly enjoyed myself :)

Met Wenna, Kai Ling, Mike and Yong Xiang for dinner at Pasta Mania.

Then headed down to Clarke Quay MRT to meet the rest.

Mardiana, Niam and Cynthia reached MoS first because they managed to hail a cab. So Niam queued up for the guys as it's ladies night and the ladies get to go in through another faster queue.

Finally when all arrived, we walked to MoS. Oh my god, the queue was infinite. Marlon was right when he said the hype at MoS hasnt burn down since it's opening.

Well, lucky for the guys Niam helped to queue up. The girls got in after queuing for 30 mins. The guys roughly one hour.

We got in first and stationed at Pure, and then felt quite bored because there weren't any tables nor seats for the entire group. The first thing that came to my mind was: how are we gonna sit down together and have fun?

Also, the atmosphere wasn't very high yet as it's not the time yet. So everyone was like chit-chating among themselves and no one was on the dance floor.

Then everything started to heat up and Mardiana and Wenna went to dance. When they came up, they asked me and Kai Ling to go explore around, but we found some tables outside and decided to change place. So all of us stationed at different tables to book place. Quite pathetic.

FINALLY the guys arrived.

Went to 54 and found some very nice hanging seats!! FUN.

The Cascasians there are friendly. I was seated at the hanging seat near a group of Cascasians when one of them kept turning my seat. FUN, majiam swing.

A group dispersed and we all found a new table!!

WHEE~~

So the fun begins:



The reason Fai joined us was cos he wanted to make me drunk.

He asked the staff for the strongest alcoholic drink for me.

It was named WaterFall.

Didn't take photo of the process of making the drink but this is how it was like:



So basically the wine glass at the bottom is what I have to drink with straw. And before I drink, the bartender lits up the rounded wine glass with alcohol in it and pour it along the side of the bottle into the wine glass, NOT into the bottle.

After the process, I tried a sip first, hmm, taste is very strong and mint. They insisted I drink everything in one gulp, so I suck up a mouthful and then swallow.

!!!

My body don't accept it! I only managed to swallow abit and then the rest came back to my mouth. It took me three swallows to clear what was inside my mouth. And then my eyes became watery.

I don't know how to vomit, but I guess that is kinda call vomit.

Of cos I didn't vomit out the remains in my stomach lah, just the alcohol lah.

It tasted terrible.

LOL.

I let everyone take a sip, cos it costs $32 sia.

The guys find it okay, the girls took a sip and drink a big mouthful of water.

That's how bad it was.

So Fai's plan failed cos I was still sober after I drank one whole mouthful.





Random:



And then comes the cake.

I feel the cake is very special.

Normally cakes are presented in its best form, but my birthday cake yesterday was:



But I love it to bits.

It's a very special cake. Usually we go to birthday parties and eat very beautiful cakes. But when we leave, we forget how the cake looks like.

I'm sure this cake is very memorable.

After all, it has been through alot with us. Been through the queues, been to Pure and experience the vibrations even when we're far from the speakers and then finally settling down in 54.









Please grant me my wish!

















Twins!



Yong Jia: Hey, I'm gay!
Shank: What?! I'm gay too!

:X

Lazy to blog about the photos.

On the whole, I had tons of fun. Clubbing is a whole new experience for me and MoS simply rocks.

Gotta get used to the life at clubs else I won't enjoy clubbing. There was this guy who tried to dance with me but he was polite.

"You look very pretty."

"Huh?"

"You look very pretty."

"..."

"Can I dance with you?"

"No."

"Why? Don't be shy."

"Don't want."

"Come on, dance with me.."

"Don't want."

"Why not?"

"Shy."

"Why shy?"

"Don't know how to dance."

"I can teach you how to dance."

"Don't want."

~~~~

But at least he's polite. His friend just held Kai Ling's hand and make her dance with him.

Managed to escape after that.

Such incidents are common in clubbing but I'm just not used to it. LOL.

After clubbing, we all ton-ed till the first bus and first train came.

THE END.

I was treated very much like a Princess yesterday. After Fai gave me the snow spray which he placed in a paper bag, I threw all my stuff inside and he offered to carry it for it.

I only have to carry the Tigger around.

So Princessy~

Yesterday was the bestest day of my life.

Time to unveil my presents.

I got a Tigger from Yong Xiang,



a cake from the class,



a book from Mike, Jing Jie, Wenna, Kai Ling, Wei Ming and Yong Xiang,



(hope I didn't miss out any names or add any extra names)

snow spray from Fai, WaterFall from the people who turned up, and beautiful memories to keep.





I'll never forget yesterday :)