Sunday, December 25, 2005

Boring.

I can't believe I'm actually staying at home on Christmas Eve and Christmas. That's very sad.

Supposed to go Yong Xiang's place yesterday but some kuku fellow asked for postpone. And then it's postponed till 30th to 2nd.

Just got this feeling maybe that trip might not happen either. Don't know why.

I'm only looking forward to the karaoke part lah. Cheap what. Besides I've got ringgit from this year's Chinese New Year untouched.

Basically what I did since yesterday was watching Harry Potter series and Rugrats movie. Rugrats movie is nice! With all those baby language and baby thinking.

CUTE.

Harry Potter is fabulous. My mum kept complaining about the volume but it's like only volume 10. Just that my dad bought the sound system and then I used it what. So when it comes to climax, the sound effects got more WOW.

Personally I don't like Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Looked at the credits area and thought: "No wonder.. Different director."

For the first two movies, it's directed by this guy named Chris Colombus. But for the third one, I forgot his name.

BOO~ Prisoner of Azkaban almost made me sleep.

I agree that the actors grow really fast. In the first movie, they all look darn cute!! So small size!

Haha.

And I certainly love the sound effects. I realised that for most mysterious part, it's only Bass Clarinet solos. Clarinets rocks lah.

The composer, John William, rocks too. He can create very impactful and very magical music. I remember he's also the composer for the music in War of the World.

Superb.

No activities with my friends till my birthday. That's so sad.

Don't feel really enthusiastic about me turning 18 soon. I wonder why.

Just finished watching The Princess Diaries on Channel 5.

NICE.

I also wanna be Princess leh!

But it's not easy either. Have to learn how to sit, how to greet, how to walk etc.

So sweet too.

"Why me?"

"Because you notice me when I was transparent."

Sweets.

Hilarious too.

"Your father is Prince of Genovia."

"Wait a min, my father a Prince? Then I should be a Princess?"

"Yes, you're Princess."

"Me? A Princess?? Shut up!"

Come tell me I'm a Princess leh.. I also wanna be shocked and shut you up.

LOL.