Monday, December 26, 2005

Cousin's wedding dinner today.

Abit weird, cos it's more catered to the older generation.

Had this guy as host.



Didn't take photo of him cos you know lah, my handphone is lousy.

Despite those Hokkien songs and even Hokkien translation for hosting which makes everything even weirder, I enjoyed cos..



CUTE!

My little nephew, Zhe Kai.

Can't believe I'm actually his 姑姑. I actually wanted to ask him to call me 姐姐, until my mum said "来,叫姑姑" Almost wanted to scold her cos she's making me sound so old but then I realised she's right.







Zhe Kai is so cute.

He can't talk yet, but he's like so quiet. Only crying when he don't feel good. And then stops like immediately when someone coax him.

CUTE.

Li Xin, on the other hand, is still so naughty. She still remembers me as the "Toing toing 姐姐".

Maybe you might have realised that I have quite a big nose. But then I've never thought of having a nose surgery cos 1) I have no money and 2) people say "鼻子大=有福气"

So 我相信我是有福气的 :)

HAH~

A photo says a thousand words.