Thursday, February 09, 2006

Am very late for CNY photos but nonetheless, better late than never.


Day 1


As usual, I went over to the next door and get the kids to play with me.



Shi Tong, a very chubby and cute girl.

Next up is my favorites!



Wen Kai, 3 and Wu Jun, 4.

They didn't give a damn to me actually. But I tried to play with them. And cos I had my camera with me and they're curious about it, they just posed with the blur looks, totally ignoring me.

Day 2


Slept till the time my little cousins came to wake me up.

They were like quarrelling who should wake up who. So cute.

Then I walked to the next door, the brothers haven't arrived. So I rotted around the house until their aunt came over and tell me:

“你不要过去和Wu Jun Wen Kai玩啊?Wu Jun 早上吐,然后他讲:“不要叫那个姐姐过来跟我玩啦,我不舒服。””

So CUTE!

I knew he loves me.

When I went over with my camera and asked him:

“你早上吐啊”

“嗯” (Looking shy)

Melts.

SO the day before they were like ignoring and then the next day:























Then they went off to 拜年 and I became bored. I was actually panicking cos in a few hours' time I would go down to Yong Xiang's house.

Another relative came and there's another baby.

Uber CUTE too.

Initally he looked like me like this:



as if saying: "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!" in Russell Peters' tone.



And then he began to smile cos my uncle managed to make him smile.



:)

The brothers finally came back and luckily I pestered my mum to leave only they come back cos I just wanna see them one last time, else I think I'd have to wait till next year then I can visit them.

They were drinking milk though, preparing for a nap. Heng man, else I wouldn't bear to leave. At least I know that if they sleep and then I leave, I'd have nothing to do even if I had stayed.



Wen Kai became so close to me he even listens to me when I wanted to take a photo of our palms.

Upon seeing the closeness between me and Wen Kai, his mum went like:

“哇,你都可以让Wen Kai跟你玩哦”

:D







I MISS THEM SO SO SO MUCH..


每一次和你分开
深深的被你打败

每一次放弃你的可爱
痛苦难以释怀


Dedicated to Wu Jun and Wen Kai :P