Thursday, February 16, 2006

Pictures from the zoo trip:





















Am so lazy to update my blog nowadays because my life is so packed with endless activities that even though I have strength to come online regardless rain or shine, I still don't have the energy to blog.

So my entries are like updated after a week or so.

My life, is seriously so happenin' now I fear for the future.

I fear that I'll miss my M05 so much I wouldn't bear to leave them after I graduate.

It was like on the second day of CNY, we tonned over at Yong Xiang's crib (Johor).

At that time BA assignment was due the next week.

Then on that saturday of the first week, we tonned over at Kai Ling's after which we visited PM lecturer.

BA was dued the next day.

On the next weekend, we tonned at Wei Ming's crib, after which we visited William's.

That was when VID was dued on Mon.

And this weekend, I supposed we're tonning over at Sam's but if no girls are going, I'm not going too.

~~~

Just went to Sentosa yesterday and today we're going K-Lunch.

I think we're going Jurong Swimming Complex this Sat?

>.<

Wei Ming, Shida and Cynthia are gonna leave us for IHP T_T

Not sure if Wei Ming and Shida successfully appeal not.

But then.. What will life become without them?

I'll miss Russell-Petering with Shida. It's especially sad when I've gotten close with her this semester and we have pretty much in common: Pelzer books and choice of movies.

Then Wei Ming? Will miss his "谢谢大家!" and those accented phrases with the thud of his foot. Miss teasing him about his missing tooth.

Aye aye aye.

I seriously hope these days will last forever.