Monday, February 20, 2006

Photos from William's.


This was William when he had HAIR!!


Group photo :)

Melbourne, William's Jack Russell is cute alright but abit too hyperactive and affectionate already.

He was like so busy walking around, licking our toes and barking profusely. The worst thing is, if you sit on the floor, he would jump on you to kiss you!

That was exactly what happened to me. It was all a shock and I was like stunned over there then William gave me some tissue and I went to wash my face.

>.< Melbourne was like staring at me while in William's hands from the time I walked to the kitchen till I came out. And when I settled down on the sofa, He was like running about my sofa, wanting to jump on the sofa I was sitting on.

But anyway, he forgot about my existence because he was locked out while we ate. William's wife cooked pasta. DELICIOUS!

Oh, and we saw this car.



Herbie!

:)

Was over at Sam's crib yesterday. Mahjong was all we did and abit of Fatal Frame III. We're all becoming gamble freaks.

Fatal Frame III was SCARY! I was like covering myself with a pillow when a ghost appear and screaming with my ears shut (as usual) when it got damn scary!

>.<

Oh and then yesterday night I play mahjong without pairing up with Wei Ming. First time ever.

Jing Jie was like my lucky star cos when he sat behind me, I kept winning.

At one round, I was like having very nice tiles, my own flower and animals, that's like san tai already. Also, my tiles were all wan zi and I was waiting to pong the tiles. When I pick another tile cos it's my turn, OH MY HOLY, I rearranged my tiles and zi mo!!!!!

~~~

man tai + zi mo!

That's $3.20 each :D

So by the time the entire game ends, I was winning.

Played another one with Kenneth this time but boo hoo hoo. I lose $6. But then overall I won.

Still so happy with my accomplishment :)

I'm getting more and more gamble freak liao. Geez.