Sunday, February 19, 2006

Laptop crash :(


I'm so sad can. When I saw that blue screen on the night of 16 February 2006 which says I've got an error and my system has to be shut down, I was feeling alright. Cos such things do happen but windows recover after you on and off it again.

But I didn't expect it wouldnt start up at all. It was on but nothing on the screen. After a while, it finally started up.

When I on it again the next day, and was asking Wei Zhen about Kiss 20, Teck Wei asking for the download website and Kai Ling sending me photos, it suddenly went black screen.

:(

I cant start up at all after that.

I think harddisk problem leh.

As usual, like the wallet incident, I was like recalling what important documents I have in my laptop.

I remembered..

  • My zillions of photos
  • My collection of music
  • My school notes
  • My effort throughout Poly! (my websites, my powerpoint slides, my research etc)

I want to cry already.

T.T