Sunday, August 27, 2006

对不起~

Not that I don't wanna join the night cycling tomorrow (which could be our last) but I'm working on Monday. Not that I'm selfish that because of work, I decided to skip tomorrow but cos I gotta start work at 12.30PM.

真的很对不起~

I know that it could jolly be our last class night cycling. I know that I still have 98798734589234 days which I can work. But I've promised to work according to what my colleague planned.

Initially Mike asked if wanna night cycle on 25/08/06 Friday (although that was last week which no one took notice of), I was enthusiastic about it. Cos I had a night cycling trip previously and I kinda try to remember the route to get us out of ECP so I could bring all of us outta ECP. BUT in the end, it's changed to Sunday. I had wanted to go too thinking I might start work on 4pm or 5pm the next day.

But my colleague told me she planned me in at 12.30PM. So sorry I was busy partying on Thursday night and I couldn't sleep well. Besides that, I think the prolonged wearing of contact lenses also caused the redness near my pupil in my eye.

It still hasn't entirely recover.

I'm working tomorrow and even if I join, it'll be around 12PM, besides, I can't possible just sleep for one hour (if predicted time I get home is 9AM since the previous night cyclings were all like that) and then work till night next day.

真的真的很对不起~

Nonetheless, I'm sorry I can't try to bring you guys out to Esplanade tomorrow since Wenna has bad bad memory (not an insult). Hope you guys enjoy your day too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really listen to Jolin's song since I don't like her being with Jay (even though that might just be a rumour) but this song is really really nice.



Please be patient while the video loads.

蔡依林 - 离人节

在我们的故事
写下结局前
请你聆听最后尾奏
的音乐
幸福渐远心跳渐弱
回音在休止符后停留了
好久
当每一个当下变成过去后
自由也许是离人们的折磨
在狂欢时寂寞从绝望里复活
才明白爱会随时间
逐渐成熟
从那一天原谅你的瞬间
我不过情人节
我和未来不再相恋
爱断了线于是我每天都
过想你的离人节
不再见面不代表我
不再对你想念
你是曾经的永远
会永远在我身边

从那一天放开你的瞬间
我不过情人节
除非未来还会出现
爱断了线我如何能不再
过想你的离人节
希望这是最后一次
向最爱说再见
也希望下个永远
会永远在我身边

12 days to 依然范特西~~~