Friday, August 25, 2006

Text intensive entry ahead. Rated NC16: Some vulgarities.

I'm a bad girl.

Yesterday I did all the things I've never done before. Okay, maybe not alot, less than a handful of things I've never done before. Well, before I touch on that, I shall touch on what I did yesterday.

YES! I'm over and done with my very last paper in Ngee Ann! Actually I'm very sad. Not that I'm sad cos it's my very last paper, but I'm very sad cos after today, M05 will be very much distant (I hope not) since we'll be going on our different paths starting from 4th September. Those who choose to do attachment, will be working their heads off, those who chose FYP, might have chance to see each other BUT everything will be so different..

No more hanging out to rot together after school cos maybe one of us have work later (actually usually me and Kai Ling). No more having nothing to do after school, then we thought of catching a movie, go to town walk walk or even KBox (even though we KBox occassionally only). No more lunch together after lessons. No more mugging of papers and no more complaining of upcoming tests. No more chionging of projects together. No more gossiping about other people together, no more teasing of one another together, no more of those childish “接吻!接吻!接吻!”.. No more of so many things which I can't think of right now..

Feel like crying?

I think so too.

There's always the good and bad of everything. Half of the MMC people went for their attachments or FYP on the first semester of their third year. The rest of us are doing it in the second semester of our third year. The good thing about doing our attachments and FYP in the later semester is that we're fully equiped with the skills we need to know by then. Bad thing is, possibility of our class getting distant from each other is high because after our attachments and FYP, there's no lessons together anymore. The good thing about doing our attachments and FYP in the earlier semester is the class keeps together in the second semester; despite getting quite distant when they do their attachments and FYP. Bad thing, they're not fully equiped with what they should know.

Sighs.

So sad.

Alright, that's it for the emo part. After exams, we had our so-called last lunch together in canteen 1. Then those who were tired went home, those who weren't hung out at Pennisular Plaza and Citylink Hall. OH and I finally got the STOMP OUT LOUD! DVD! Cos me a fortune. A whooping 34 bucks cos it's in code 1, I asked already there ain't gonna be any code 3 version (cos code 3 is for the asian region and it's cheaper). So yeah, I bought it. There was only one copy in store.

It was only in HMV when I got a call from Winnie aka my colleague from another outlet whom I've never met before telling me the chalet is cancelled cos Angeline have to go overseas for some training next wednesday. The celeberation was brought forward to YESTERDAY 10pm at KBox Cineleisure. Like woah, I woke up at 6am to study and then I have to hang out till next morning if I decided to go. I went anyway, cos Angeline has been very nice to us.

So bummer Yong Xiang and Teck Wei decided to go home. Left with just me, Kai Ling and Mike. We went to eat Ben & Jerry's! So very sinful :( Hakka Blood had to repair his handphone so I got him to go to Suntec so as to accompany me after that too :P

Mike and Kai Ling both got very tired and decided to go home. Hakka Blood and I watched Snakes on a Plane! It's a nice show :P Abit draggy at the beginning but ouch, since it's a story about, er, literally snakes on a planes, the snakes attacked practically EVERY part of a human.

Spoilers ahead.

Damn, there was the attacking at the eyes, the necks (most popular), the arms, the asses, the mouths and even the breasts and penises! Imagine getting attacked at the breast (okay this is for girls) while making love in the toilet! Imagine getting attacked at the penis (okay this is for guys) while peeing in the toilet!

EEEEWW. It was very touching too. There was this baby on board too and the mother passed out after knocking on something I think and left the baby in a bundle against her chest. She totally wrapped up the baby for fear the snakes attack her baby and that's why nobody noticed the baby's absence! It was when all of them seek shelter in another cabin, using luggages to cover the entrance to their cabin, when the air stewardess hard the baby cry! Then she went to save the baby, and got attacked by a snake on the back of her shoulder.

The air stewardess died after in pain for around an hour I guess :(

End of spoilers.

Basically if you like something thrilling, exciting with abit of violence and gore, you should go catch Snakes on a Plane! Oh and please don't beat me if you don't think the show's nice cos everyone have different opinion on everything.

Time passed very quickly and after the show, I realised I had a miss call from my brother and a few smses. I called my brother and he asked the number for the lock on the luggage cos he's going Taipei today. We were on the phone for quite some time while I followed Eric cos both of us need the loo when I almost stepped into the gents! Cos I was too concentrated on the phone and I was practically following him and subconciously, I'm still following him even when I know we're getting to the toilet.

It was very embarrassing! Hakka Blood knew I'd step into the gents cos I was following him all along and he actually turned back when he step into the gents, so as to see whether I'll go in not. At that point of time, there was a CLEANER around! She went like "Oi~" and I got so paiseh and headed to the ladies.

SO VERY THE EMBARRASSING LAH.

Okay so he head back home while I met up Winnie at KBox to prepare the decorations. More and more people came and finally the star arrived! Sang the birthday song, she cut the cake (damn, it was a superbly creamy and chocolatey cake!) and distributed. I sat beside her and I said I want a small slice cos it's so sinful considering the fact that I ate Ben & Jerry's earlier.

Damn, she knows I have a sweet tooth and likes clodhoppers ALOT she went like "This (refering to me) is my favorite!" while presenting me the largest slice she could find on the table T_T

Janice saw I was like :( and she said to share the cake with me since she didn't want a slice of it too :D

So very the creamy I feel like puking when I shoved a spoonful of cream on the cake in my mouth.

Oh remember the latest quiz I did which I mentioned I wanna try a puff of cigarette before? I asked Angeline if I could try since she was smoking and she sat right beside me, she said cannot :(

Nevermind, yesterday then I know Video Ezy people very on. I sensed trouble because before Winnie started on the first game, she rearranged the seating arrangement. She asked me to sit beside Kah How.

Winnie
got us to play this game in which she'll pass a lighter around and the person who's holding on the lighter shall name a body part of a human. I mentioned cheeks. When it was Angeline's turn, Winnie asked her to choose boobs. LOL. Next was Rena, somehow she said "CHEE BYE!!!!", prolly scolding Angeline which I suspect cos I think Angeline ka jiao her. And chee bye is a private part, so that's considered as Rena's answer.

When all is done, she said all of us is to kiss the person on our right on the part we mentioned. Li Tong, a guy from Clementi outlet, was sitting on the other side of me and I thought: "Oh, kiss him on the cheek, okay okay lah. We don't really know each other so shouldn't be that bad" when after a while I realised I got my left and right wrong. Kah How was sitting on my right!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it lor. Very mean of them. I was the last person who's supposed to kiss my right person and when it's Li Tong's turn, they asked him to hold the kiss for three counts till the camera woman can get a nice view of it. DAMN, I was wearing shorts and the part Li Tong mentioned was leg.

Angeline: "Best ah, somemore she wearing shorts. (turning to me) Got shave not?"
ME: "Er, today don't have."
Everyone burst into laughter.
Winnie: "Kiss her on this part of the leg (pointing to right thigh)"
He was on my left and he didn't shift to my right so I didn't know which leg he's gonna kiss.
Winnie: "On the count of three ah.. 1..."
ME: "WAIT WAIT WAIT! Which leg he gonna kiss?! My leg need to get ready!!"
Everyone burst into laughter.

So he kissed my left leg for three counts. When it's my turn, Winnie said to hold for three counts cos I argued. I was like "?!!!!! When did I argue?! Just now also not my turnnn!" ROAR. So I kissed for three counts lah (actually two and a half, they count too slow). First time I play such daring games, although it's just kissing on the parts we mentioned.

In case you're wondering what happened to Angeline and Rena since they have to kiss on boobs and vagina, actually we were very lenient to them. Angeline kissed butt instead and Rena kissed the so-called tummy part, womb there.

Next game was guessing game and since we're all Video Ezy people, we have to act out a certain movie title and let people to guess. I managed to skip the acting part :P Truth and dare was of cos included (that overrated game) and at one point Kah How chose dare and he has to kiss Angela on the lips! OMG he did not have any girlfriends before lor! I asked if it was his first kiss he said yes. Poor guy. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Alright so of cos there was the drinking of tequila mixed with sprite since everyone is above 18. I drank two cups of it and still feel sober. When more and more people left the room cos we started singing and not everyone listens to the same type of song, the room was like practically ours. Those who went out got drunk and I drank more liquor mixed with water. Initially I thought Kah How wants to make me drunk cos it tasted strong when I realised cos they didn't mix with sprite, mix with water instead.

Drank just half a cup and I start to feel drunk (first time drunk), not dead drunk. My head was heavy and I couldn't stand still for long. My trips to toilet was giddy and I held on to walls to support myself to the toilet.

Being drunk is nice but not in KBox since it's all about singing! Throughout the night I sang well leh. Prolly cos our drinks are not sweet like those I used to drink in KBox and I can actually sing the high notes which, in my 20% sober mind, think is okay. I sms-ed trying to keep sober but my head just got heavier as I did more actions.

Qi Wan saw the cigarettes the smokers left in KBox after they headed home and since there was only three of us, I decided to try a puff, even though Qi Wan and Kah How was protesting, since I very much want to try but it tasted nothing. So I tried a few more puffs. No, for people who are concerned, I'm not addicted to smoking. I'm just curious.

Both of them acted like a couple in the room and I felt very much left out. ROAR. It's so damn weird lah. I was like the very big lightbulb can. So I just drank more but with little amount of liquor. I kept singing too, to drown the loneliness. LOL!~

So I told you I'm a bad girl. Yesterday I was like this messed up kid, first to get drunk and trying smoking. Don't worry, I'm no longer that messed up kid and I'm not going to end up like a messed up kid too :) I'm back to who I was before 10pm 24/08/06, just a little exhausted from yesterday's activities.

Not bad leh. KBox from 10pm to 6am. That's shock lah!!!!

Oh and imagine wearing your contact lenses for 24 hours straight. Okay, please don't nag at me, I know it's bad but I had no choice. I was out the whole day yesterday. Photos next time!~

BIG KISSES TO EVERYONE WHOM I THINK WILL GET CONCERNED ABOUT ME IF YOU SPEND YOUR TIME READING THIS.

MUACKS.