Sunday, August 13, 2006

UPDATES!

8th August



Went to watch Ant Bully with Wenna, Kelvin and Jason. Sort of a double date lah. Since Kelvin wanted to watch a movie with Wenna and I owed Jason a movie. Ant Bully is a very nice movie! The catch phrase inside is: "OH MY GOD, your face is leaking!"

People who has watched it will understand it :)



Dined in at Pizza Hut when Eric a.k.a Hakka Blood met up with us (actually me). I had planned to watch My Super Ex-Girlfriend with him but I pulled everyone else along too :P That show's nice too and is definitely very funny. Worth watching too.

Alright so we rushed to watch the fireworks at Esplanade. When we reached Raffles City, the fireworks has already started. Not bad lah. But because there was sooooo many other people as well, the atmosphere was just alright only.

Oh did I mentioned I'm actually glad that Hakka Blood actually interact well with the rest? Since it's his first time meeting the rest :)

Asian Delights was our supper and a little junk food from 7-11.

10th August

ECAD test today. Marlon is very smart. I sat beside him during the test cos I was 15 minutes late. I asked him if he studied and wouldn't be surprised if he said he didn't but he said he read through.

Indeed, he just read through and remembered most of the stuff! And of cos I forgot most of the stuff :P So he's like my saviour lah. Needless to say, there was peekings at his paper :x Well, I did contribute too cos I did discuss the answers with him, especially when I felt his answer was kinda wrong.

There was this cake in the middle of atrium.



Little messages from Ngee Ann students (I assume) where stuck to the cake and I took photos of those which I find cute and interesting.









Hakka Blood wanted to come out and chat, so nagged at him to meet me at Heeren (he wanted to go near his house, PUNGGOL PARK -_-) but not bad lah, he accompanied me till 5plus cos Kelvin, Jason and friends wanna shop and I didn't want to go home early too.

I hate balloons; especially those rubber ones for parties or games.





But these balloons are nice :)



I pestered the guys to watch Hard Candy, Kelvin was interested to watch it too since many movie reviews gave more then 90% stars for it. DAMN! That movie cheated our money. M18 cos of castration process, they didn't show the whole process lor, only showed the girl's and guy's expression when the girl's about to cut.

It's more drama than thriller. Thriller like what, three minutes, of the entire movie? What thriller is that man.

The whole movie only consist of five casts and two places which was used. Damn. What a crap show.

But anyway, I respected it since I know filming is not easy. I only talked about the show when I'm out of the cinema. The guys couldn't stand it. They were like "FINALLY!" and "WHAT A NICE SHOW" when it ended, which I think is kinda rude :x

Crystal Jade was our dinner and you wouldn't wanna know what the guys talked about over dinner.

11 August

Managed to retrieve the Clodhoppers chocolates which Kah How kept for me cos he scared Elizabeth eat all :x

I wanna sue him for tempting me and attempting to make me fat.

Wenna and Kenneth came to KAP to visit me, and to get the Haivanas slippers which I helped her buy. Kenneth was just fooling around in the store and Elizabeth acted friendly towards him. I went out to chat with them for quite long before I head back to the shop (even though alot of people :P)

AS EXPECTED, she criticised Kenneth. WTH lah. Criticise my friend! What manners. If I'm her, and I know he's my friend, no matter how much I don't like his actions, I wouldn't have mentioned about it lah. I mean, it's common sense can.

Nevermind, I further sneaked out to talk to them :P



This is how I look like in my work polo tee.

12 August :)



Met Heri in the afternoon to catch Click. He was late, but when he arrived, the East-West line train came too. Received a call from him to get into the train and that later then he find me in the last cabin. Waited and waited, until it was Dover then I saw him. The train was really VERY crowded. Roar.

When we reached PS, it was horrible. We are like late for the movie (we haven't even buy the tickets) and the queue stretched till the popcorn counter. So we decided to catch the 4.30pm show.

Went to his aunt's salon cos he gotta get his allowance and met his cousins. Cute. Naturally, everyone else thought I'm his girlfriend cos we're alone ya.

He asked if I wanna meet Joanna, 传说中的 Roxy Baby, of cos I said YES!

And she is so so so so so CUTE!

But she totally ignored me cos she just woke up. Her "room" is so sweet lah. It's so princess-y and I heard she's being treated like a princess at home. Her room is a Disney Princess tent. There was a little mattress, pillow and many many stuff toys inside. So lucky of her.

She likes Pocky, and her mum passed one to me saying "Joanna, 你看,姐姐有Pocky". I tried to make her call me 姐姐 using the Pocky but to no avail. I realised she'd rather give up her Pocky than to call me 姐姐 -____-;

I tried to carry her, ask her talk to me and Heri told me she'll beat me.

Indeed, she signalled the beating gesture.

ROAR.

What a violent baby. But time really flies, the very first time Heri sent me her photos, she was still so young. I remembered him telling me she's turning one, which I thought was somewhere June this year but hell no, he said she's turning two this coming Sept.

His aunt is nice, she asked me to join them in Indonesia this coming Sept. His cousin is friendly too, he took photo of me saying he wanna show it to Heri's dad -_-; (okay, a part of me was really happy actually :x)

Got back to PS in time for Click.

NICE SHOW!

Can I go to the bathroom?

Will you still love me in the morning?

Forever and ever, babe.


My sister gave me SPOILER in the morning when I told her I'm watching Click.

DAMN. I didn't tear at the sad part. Roar.

Dinner at Pasta Mania! That was Heri's first.

Milk tea from MOS Burger! That was my first.

Wanted to go to the roof terrence for fireworks, but it was out of bounds :/

Fullerton hotel toilet! That was my first too.

LOTS OF JAYWALKING. He teach me bad things.

The crowd was HUGE. It's like half the Singapore population was there to witness the finale of the Fireworks Festival (adapted from Heri) but the crowd served their purpose :xxx

Didn't managed to get through to the Merlion since the police stopped us from crossing the road. We managed to get good view by leaning on a car. LOL.

I prefer those fireworks where it looked like powder sprinking in the sky. Ming Kai told me he saw a heart at the end. DID anyone saw that?

Walked around Clarke Quay and saw the GoFlyKite crew. Basically they're a bunch of people who has those, what I call, neon lights airplances which they fly after 8.30pm every night except Sundays.

It's expensive to be a member. We gotta purchase our own planes (which costs $610 for a basic one!) and we get free membership. But it's very very very very nice.

Imagine a guy who's trying to woo you, buys that, masters it, and then perhaps bring you out one night, and then gave place a note or something on the plane and pass it to you. Okay, that's a fantasy.

We attempted to take photos on the bridge! (I think is Anderson Bridge)



That's the best one of the lot. The others had faces being cut out or too blurrish.

The shadows kinda destroys the photo. ROAR.

Lastly, MEET Mr. Burger a.k.a 布袋贼.



I heard he has stolen many hearts! (I don't mean the internal organ -_-)

13th August

Went shopping with my mum. We were at this lingerie store when I was waiting my mum cos she was trying out, obviously, some lingerie when I saw a guy, probably in his 20s, outside the fitting room. Another fitting room was occupied, so I assumed it was his girlfriend.

When my mum and I left the lingerie store, we saw he was with..

HIS MUM!

That's.. er.. sweet?

Or..

I don't know.

Guys out there, will you still accompany your mums to the lingerie store? Look at the designs of lingerie with her?





Okay, forget about that. I can't wait for tomorrow's night cycling!