Friday, August 18, 2006

Actually I have alot to update but I'm tooooooo lazy liao. I'm here anyway (:

14 August

NIGHT CYCLING! The highly anticipated night cycling for me and Wenna cos we'll be cycling out of East Coast Park (finally)!

Supposed to meet the guys 6.30pm at ECP but we ended up meeting at 8pm. That's so typical of us.

Well, we had a longggggggg chat in Mcdonalds before we start riding and we talked about numerous stuff. I'm so so so glad that Wenna was around with me.

Then came the night cycling! WOO~ We cycled out of East Coast Park (: and very soon, we reached Esplanade. Oh did I mentioned I almost trip and fall like I wished I would? There was this little construction in the middle of a pedestrian crossing and there's this generator-like item in the middle of the road.

Somehow, in a "skilful" way, I rode near the generator-like thingy; like only 5cm away. Of cos the pedal totally hit that stuff and I'm glad that the bicycle didn't overturn. The chain came out anyway and I suffered no scratches at all.

Miracle do happen some times.

So yes, BOOM~ we're at the Merlion, as requested by me (:



Wenna and I started playing with the Merlion water (actually I started splashing water using my feet, that's so typical of me considering the fact that I do like jumping in rain puddles and making others wet :P) and we cleaned ourselves at an air-coned toilet. SO HIGH-CLASS lah. Our very first high-class toilet we visited during a night cycling trip.



Er, Fullerton Hotel. You can't really expect much from a handphone camera (:

Dined in for supper at Tong Shui Cafe!



You know, they have all sorts of weird weird combination of dishes and drinks which, obviously, tasted weird.



That's Mango Cooler and Lychee Cooler. Er, tasted just weird. Good attempt though. A must-NOT have. LOL~



This one is slurrrrrpppp! VERY VERY NICE. MUST-TRY~











No comments about other food but the very last dish, Spicy Korean Noodle with Luncheon Meat, taste totally weird. Initially I thought it was my taste bud, but nah, I was right. Luncheon meat just don't go with spicy korean noodle.

So basically after supper we attempted to cycle to Sentosa but Wei Liang said that weren't enough time to cycle. In the end, I got to find out it's cos he thought I couldn't make it so we cancelled that thought. Actually I can make it one but I just need more time. So sorry if I kinda ruin it..

But anyway, I felt leastt tired, both physically and mentally, during that night cycling trip.

Through that trip, I got to know more about the boys: Kelvin, Jason, Martin and Wei Liang.

HEEE~

16 August

So BORED during work! One of the keyboard spoilt and there were soooo little customers. Nevermind the fact that one of the keyboard spoilt, I was more PISSED with my senior colleague!

The keyboard spoilt in the sense that everything we type gives us all the wrong symbols. Like pressing Enter = Standby Mode, which totally sucks. I kept forgetting cos I'm so used to serving customers fast and I kept pressing Enter. The thing is, the computer which the keyboard spoilt was SERVER computer! So naturally, when it goes into standby mode, the other computer hangs.

Then SHE vent in on the keyboard and mouse cos it hanged while she was doing transaction. I did not deliberately made her computer hang but SHE certainly sounded as if it was all MY fault.

Nevermind about that. I endure.

Another time, her computer hanged again, she used the SERVER computer. We are able to type out some letters though, and then she got totally pissed off cos she couldn't type those workable words out.

Damn it. You know how her position is like? She was sitting RIGHT in front of the working computer and she just stretch her whole body over; using ONE finger to type out whatever she wants. Then when she can't type it out (unfortunately I was sms-ing since I couldn't help at all), she went like: "SMS SOME MORE LAH!! CAN'T YOU HELP ME?"

......

I totally wrinkled my face and just kept quiet. I did not help, obviously. I mean, one keyboard, few numbers, need two people to type?

Besides, does it kill her to just stand up and then serve that customer?

She always claims all of us just sit down and serve customer, but she? She said she's too tall already.

Bullshit.

Tall means you can't stand up and serve customer? What bullshit.

So I SMS-ed Kah How, the one whom I always pour out my frustrations to, and happened that he was working with Angeline aka my supervisor and he told her about it.

I might just run two places next time, which is not a bad thing (: I love Jelita that outlet, the people are so fun-loving and we definitely have no generation gap at all.

Oh and Angeline is crazy, she tried to matchmake me and Kah How. I can sense trouble during her birthday chalet on 30th and 31st liao. ROAR.



I simply love popping that thing. It kills time (;

17 August

Met up with Kang Wei for a short dinner. When I say short, it's really really short. Probably the shortest in History of Huei Shan. We met up at 7pm (I was late for few minutes) and I reached home at 9pm.

Short right!

Well, he gave me this Tigger from Disneyland Tokyo which he promised.



Actually is very cute. One thing about it is, it's rare! Singapore cannot find one (:

Love Tigger to bits :D

Kang Wei is very very nice. He treated me to arcade.

I had my virgin tries on Daytona 2 and Time Crisis 2!





Daytona 2 is totally FUN! The whole machine moves lah!

It's my first time trying Time Crisis 2 cos I never really place those shooting games. But is fun! I should play more of it liao.

Well, not bad for my first attempt lah.

Oh ya Kang Wei said they're having their Prelims right now.

For those who're having your Prelims right now, ALL THE BEST!

(: