Sunday, December 28, 2008

The One about my 21st

Took quite a great deal of time to come out with the comic book effect. Wanted to do it the retro way but the photos didn't turn out as fabulous as the tutorial, so I just added levels to the photos and created the so-called comic strip.

Not much text because I don't really know what to write but I kinda like the effect (and no, I'm not gonna do this for the rest of the 'future' blog entries.










My birthday went smoothly (I hope it's not too boring) and I love all the presents I've received, especially the golden Canon IXUS 870 IS given by EM05 :)

Thanks to those who turned up and to those who gave me birthday wishes (sorry to those I didn't invite to the BBQ because I do not want to make it too awkward with too many different cliques)

Probably the first and last birthday I'm gonna host. It's not easy at all as it's pretty hard to keep all entertained (maybe I should have thought of some games)

Thanks all once again!