Saturday, August 19, 2006

I'm feeling so terrible.

Yesterday I was talking about how terribly sick I was this year towards the end of June and early July. My stomach started to feel weird when I stayed up till 6am.

Feel asleep and had decided to sleep till 3pm to wake up and study. Yeah, I did, but before that, my stomach declared war around 4 to 5 times now. First war broke out at 9am ):

And then 10am, then 11am, 1am, 3am and just now a few more times.

SAD.

And for the first time in my life, I decided to check out the spelling of "diarrhoea" on Dictionary.com, since it's a word which people always spell wrongly, when to my horror, I GOT THE SPELLING CORRECT!

WOOT.

Okay, but it's not exactly a good thing considering the fact that the word is making me feel terrible in real life.

No mood to study as I had planned. DIE.