Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Exams are here and I'm still changing blog layouts. Damn. It's so very the sinful. HOW?

UED paper went well, I studied well but there's the terms I forgot :P Just hope I can pass the paper well, better still, pull my grades up.

Last paper ECAD and then I'm free! I'm soooooo sad that I've only got 10 days of holidays.

Here are my little plans for the ten little days.

24th: Should be watching The Breakup with Izwan and Sean.
25th:
26th:
27th: Night cycling with M05
28th: Probably rest or work
29th: Work at KAP*
30th: 1D1N chalet to celebrate Angeline's belated birthday ^^
31th: Probably rest or work
1st: Work at KAP*
2nd:
3rd:

*I'm still free before I start work.

One day will be reserved for K-Lunch and dining in Changing Appetites with Wenna, Jason, Kelvin, Martin and Wei Liang.

IHP offically starts on 4th. BUT DAMN, Kai Ling and I still have no clue about what we should do. Our supervisors haven't looked for us!

Oh, will update my little list again, cos I've promised to work over at another outlet, so I'll probably spend most days working. But of cos I don't wanna end up devoting my time for work.