Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Suddenly feel kinda emo, so I feel like just blogging it down.

In life, there're the things you can just give up, and then forget about it entirely. There's also the things you wished you could give up, even in the end you managed to give it up completely, you can't just forget it.

Everyday I look myself in the mirror, I ask myself: Is this the way I want things to be?

What's the point of holding on, when you think there's no hope?

Yet again, what's the point giving up, when you think there's still hope?

Life is just so contradicting. The pages of my life book is as simple as possible, the content, however, is as complicated as can be.

I supposed that's the same for everyone.

Sometimes I just feel so disheartened. All those things you do, never seem to get any positive reply. All those things you decided not to do, will gradually lead you to regret. Can't life just be simple?

Couples in a relationship faces their own issues. Singles also face their own love issues.

Everyone yearns to be loved, yet most of the time, our love is not returned.

Unrequited love?

There are the voices in our minds which constantly reminds us of something we might not want to be reminded of. These voices are like the actors, and we're our own audience. No one else knows what these actors are doing, no one knows what's the entire story or what the actors are trying to protray except ourselves. It's also up to ourselves if we want to accept the story, perhaps, learn from it.

Life is just so complicated.

The lovers have one another but problems are inevitable. The singles have no one but themselves yet loneliness is slowly sucking up the lives of theirs.








Damn. I also don't know what I'm blogging about lah.