Saturday, August 19, 2006

I've recovered from the diarrhoea but damn, I got no mood to study. UED paper on tues, I tomorrow going to my aunt's place, like that how?

I saw the UED revision slides, like very easy like that, but what if the paper turn out to be hell, I die.

No mood to study, how?

I ate only bread for lunch because the lunch my father bought ain't suitable for a diarrhoea patient. Poor me.

No mood to study, how?

Nevermind I got no mood to study you know. You know what I did not?

  • I watched 2 episodes of Hana Yori Dango (Japanese version of Meteor Garden, not the anime one)
  • I designed a new template for my blog.
Like that how can.

You want see what I want my new blog layout to be like not.



Click on image for larger view. (I gobbed Marcus' tagboard for reference)

You tell me lah. Like that how?

Oh and I recalled this tag by Jiayi, she wants me to do this quiz. The tag was dated 6th July, aiyo, I getting older already.

Since I got nothing to do, no mood to study also, I'll do that quiz. If you're not interested in knowing me more, it's fine that you skip the next part (:

Rules:
#1. Do the following without complaints.
#2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours.
#3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she has been tagged.
#4. Start your post with "I've been tagged!" before you start this.

*Your 10 favourites.
Favourite color: Orange!
Favourite food: Anything potato and meat, especially my mum's cooking.
Favourite song: N'Sync - I Drive Myself Crazy (Thinking of You)
Favourite movie: Coach Carter, Crash, Drumline
Favourite season: Winter
Favourite day of the week: Wednesday!
Favourite ice cream flavour: Cookies and cream, Chocolate Chip

*Currents.
Current mood: BORED
Current taste: Dinner! My mum cooked my favorite dish (:
Current clothes: Er, dri-tech tank top and shorts
Current desktop: Natural Element, some wallpaper I gobbed from pixelgirlpresents.
Current toenail color: GOLD
Current time: 10.16pm
Current surroundings: N'Sync's I Drive Myself Crazy (Thinking of You)
Current annoyance(s): None.
Current thought: Nothing, maybe I'm thinking EXAM HOW?

*8 Firsts.
First best friend: Er, Wan Yu (:
First crush: Er, can don't say? :X
First movie: I think is Lion King if it meant the first movie in cinema.
First piercing: Ears lor.
First lie: Pri school. It was a saturday and actually there's no extra lesson, I went out in school U.
First music: Don't remember.
First car: OH, I made it myself using lego one can?

*7 Lasts.
Last cigarette: NEVER TRY BEFORE (I think I want to at least try one puff)
Last drink: Water
Last car ride: BUS 157. Er if it means CAR as in CAR, I think is taxi but don't remember when.
Last crush: ER, this I also don't want say.
Last movie seen: A Cinderella Story
Last phone call: Hakka Blood!
Last CD played: If CD as in CD, I don't remember, now is people send me songs lah.

*6 Have you evers.
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: No.
Have you ever broken the law: Don't know. If you mean got police catch then NO.
Have you ever been arrested: No.
Have you ever skinny dipped: No.
Have you ever been on TV: YES.
Have you ever been kissed someone you didnt know? No.

*5 Things you're wearing
Spectacles
Ear sticks
Tank top
Bottom
Ring

*4 Things you have done today
Blog
Design new layout
Eat
Watch drama

*3 Things you can hear right now.
Music
Fan blowing
Nothing else

*2 Things you cant live without.
Music
Eyesight

*1 thing you do when you're bored.
Read blogs and then curse those people who rarely or never update. ROAR.

Lastly, five people to be tagged by me..
I'll skip this part.


LALALA.