Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Haven't exactly start studying ECAD but I've done the past year papers and wrote some notes for the revision slides. It's so tiring. I'm now waiting for Project Runway to be shown at 10.30. DAMN! I suddenly realise next week I'll miss the FINAL cos I'll be at chalet! :///

Tried looking for a neat looking count down timer to put up on my blog. Count down to what? Count down to the release of Jay Chou's 依然范特西 Still Fantasy!

I've heard two songs that will be included in the album already, I think it's nice but some of my friends think otherwise. Well, I'll love everything about Jay lah! :P 千里之外 [Thousand Miles Apart] is sang with 费玉清 Fei Yu Qing (did I type correct?) and seriously, it sounds very very cheena. Then again, that's the reason why Jay got 费玉清 to sing the song with him. Felt abit weird when I listened the first time, but when I listen to it again and again, what can I say? NICE!

And 蝴蝶姬 (Not sure of the English title) is nice and cute too!

:))

Bryan!!~ If you're reading this entry, please tell me when I can start pre-ordering! ^^

Since I can't get a neat countdown timer, I shall just remind myself at the end of every entry.

16 days to the release of 依然范特西!