Saturday, July 31, 2004

Funny

Guess it’s been some time since I last updated already. Just come back from alumni practice and it totally rox! Hmmm, played some pieces which brought back sweet old memories.. Horray! Played Hokkien songs. Haha. Heard that we're being paid to do a recording. Another project! (:

hmm, on Thursday, something really amusing happened. ahha. it all happened when we were in canteen 3 while I was talking to Wenna. I was trying to say "wen rou" meaning "gentle in Chinese but I said "rou rou" instead. She laughed at it and I went to tickle her. She then uses her hands and locked into my hands, trying to push me. We’re like playing tug-o-war and I was against the table when I felt a chair is gonna fall. I didn’t tell her and it fell to the floor with a huge impact. It even rolled -.- everyone in the canteen was practically looking at what happened and I just kept laughing. Lol.

Am feeling kinda stressed by school work. Darn. I’m gonna have a WAA test next week and am working on an IMMF assignment in which I have to create my own webpage. I’m halfway through but it’s not up to my "standard". How? -.-;

last words: memories are always here to stay.