Sunday, July 25, 2004

Of the past

Met someone whom I kinda lost touch for a few years already. Built up emotions in me made me just wanted to cry at that moment. Imagine meeting someone who you hate alot last time, but a coincidental incident made you change your entire opinion of her? She was someone whom everyone hates alot. Cos people thinks she have attitude problem. The thing is, everyone have attitude problem. Hers was kinda serious.. But, she just wanna put her thoughts out but people just have another opinion about it.

Yes. The person is no other people than Shin Lien. I bet nobody really know who she is. She left the band when she was sec 3 and gradually left the school later. One day when I was with a group of friends, I bumped into her. I said hi but she just ignored. I wondered she did that deliberately or what. And then a few weeks back, she emailed me through friendster. Guess how happy I felt. Seriously very happy. We might have some grudges in the past.. But.. Like I’ve said, it’s all in the past.

She’s currently working in 77th street and I hope she's doing fine.. She seemed to changed alot. I don’t know. But I’m glad she's doing fine. really really glad. (: