Sunday, August 22, 2004

It's haunting me..

hmmm, common tests are coming soon. yea, and i mean really really soon. its starting tomorrow! gee. gonna start with Fundamental Statistics.. MATH! -.-; havent really started yet but think i might be able to make it through la. well, did the revision exercises. got careless mistakes more than i-dont-even-know-howda-do questions. hopefully (:

watched tons of movie clips. got that website from Leslie of Saxophile cos ive been trying to look for the URL. thank god they played the song. must say they played really well :D

am watching the last one so i could just study hard for my common test. pleasee... let all these end asap.. o.O

haha. went out to study today and then showed my friends the Esplanade performances postcard. told them about the Ong Teng Cheong concert. and they told me he's already dead. and i was like O.O! huh?! just a concert in the name of Ong Teng Cheong. wahaha. blur me. ive lagged for years. oh man, what have i been thinking all these while? (*.*)

[edit] shant update for a time being till my common test are all over. aight peeps, take care and good luck to NP peeps! *toodles* [/edit]