Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Bad electronic devices day

i guess today aint my day. firstly, i accidentally dropped my laptop in a classroom. that was bad enough but i remained calm. Jie Ying went like "aiyo, Huei Shan arhh" but i muttered a "accidents do occur". WOW, you would say. but there was this male classmate of hers went so sarcastic by saying "wah cool sia, still can say 'accidents do occur'." i mean, seriously la, perhaps other people would have given a "AHHH" or "shit" but the way he said it, was as if i have to kneel down and cry for my laptop. what has happened already happened -.-;
and then when i was about to leave the campus, i realised i didnt off my mp3 player when i reached school. i went like, what the. its like, its been on-ed since 10 to 5 lor.

what a bad day.

the problem of my laptop is getting worse. i guess i have some corrupted stuff in my laptop. sometimes it'll just have the blue screen and than it'll shut down, in the midst of my work. man oh man, all i can say is, its not AFFECTED cos i dropped my laptop.

hereby i wish nothing much will happen cos i still need my laptop for my assignments! arghh~