Monday, September 13, 2004

Going crazy

i cant help but feel really stressful. im gonna die any moment. geee, can someone help me?

i tried to release my burden abit but i cant just stop. once i stop, i would not have much time to complete what i have to do..

yes.. projects which are all due next week.

i think my brains are gonna burst any moments.

Marlon aint co-operating. ignoring my messages. ive given him the easiest task: just doing the home page and symptoms. me? im dealing with history of SARS, preventive measures and precautions. even Wei Ming is doing both the flash needed. all Marlon wants is online discussion. but he seldom or never replies. how am i gonna finish everything, which is due on Mon 830am? i dont wanna wake up early just to hand in the project.. i hope.. really really hope, i'll finish it on Fri.

and tomorrow, im gonna switch my mind to doing IAC project. yes. and tomorrow, i must finish it, by hook or by crook. there's no more time to touch on that anymore, except tomorrow.

then on Thur, its CSA project. i dont really know what the hell is wanted. worse still. we must hand in the report on Fri. what report? i dont know. i only know we're supposed to do a powerpoint presentation and notes. now, thats great.

and just now, my mum scolded me for nothing.

can i take it any longer?its still a mystery.

did i forget to add that im the leader for all 3 projects? that means i bear the most responsibility.

and yes, i have a PSP1 quiz on Wed.

somebody help me please?