Monday, September 20, 2004

Oh my gosh

my gosh my gosh my gosh!

im so excited! im in too deep!

i love JAY! and im sure he's the only one i love! im so excited upon hearing about his concert yesterday night that i cant sleep! and then i skipped lessons in the morning! my oh my!

and yes! i guess my classmates are loving me! have been helping them change the code of their blog till i wanna die! they finally gave up and then signed up for blogdrive instead! ahoy blogdrive!

of cos i didnt had peace! i still gotta help them create their own layout! but its not gonna be soon! my oh my! psp1 assignment is killing me! i haven started yet but im damn sure its gonna be a few hundred lines! ahhhh!

am glad that im finally done with my IMMF project! did the demo today and found out Balaji purposely find faults! wadever! then tomorrow is IAC! im going project nuts! and on Wed its gonna be CSA! ahhh!

just found out my area did some trash bin cleaning! and my! there's so many cockroaches everywhere! even baby ones in my house! i hate them!

im so proud of my e600c! Wenna went practically 'high' and then there goes the battery of my handphone! its dying soon! but thanks to her she took photos of the entire class! and then i added them into my photo caller id!

im loving it!

p.s. try to count the number of exclaimation marks! there's 40 of them, including this one! lol