Thursday, September 23, 2004

Oh yeah

am glad my computer is okay now. went to reformat in the afternoon and am glad its all solved. oh man, when i reach home just now and tried at eight, i went like OH MY GOD, dont tell me im gonna visit the place again.

cos its like the same problem. but worst. and then i went to check all the internet settings. tried means and ways; even up to the state of shutting down my laptop and try again. even using the cable. but it all dont work.

and just now, i checked the internet settings again and in LAN settings i reaslized im using proxy settings. i went like oh man! i remembered he add procy settings to my laptop and swore i must remember to off it when i reach home. i forgot and wasted a whole of time!

but am glad its okay lahh. thought there was some problem with my wireless thingy in my laptop.

and wenna, i curse and swear. damn, last week she was saying 'scullie your the first one who'll use your own image' in the sense the thingy for reformating lahh. and then she was right.. !!

yes. tried The Sims 2 in the afternoon at Li Ting's house. was a last minute decision as Angeline was also gonna go to her house. thought i could use the opportunity to ask Jie Ying lend me her The Sims 2. and i did try.. its so cool!

the graphics are simply so great and the best part is when the kids can grow into adults! man! the boy i created, Nicolas, is so cute while trying to learn to walk and giggling when his mum play with him! this is just like Wendy when she 'abuse' her characters for the sake of her pets. but for me its kids! but then.. my 'son' grew to become smart yet nerd-looking. but its so cool!

am gonna go and buy Jay tickets tomorrow. hope i can get the good seats.

still, i gotta visit the support center again. why? i forgot to install the most important thing...












microsoft office!

how can anyone be as blur as me?!