Saturday, September 11, 2004

Reformatting

tried to update yesterday but to no avail. seems like there's something wrong.

oh yeah, wenna pooooon wanna reformat her lappy. cos of numerous problems. and yeah, i think i have to also. im not having major problems but its bugging me. got the same virus five times already. though its quarantined, its like, of no use. there's so many spyware. sucks.

am gonna go and reformat the lappy with her, perhaps, on wednesday. thats why i wanna back up my stuff.

wendy's coming over later, to havoc around and to print out some stuff she needs for her Art. well, am gonna go off soon to accompany her to lunch. and to buy some stationery to replenish and cds for back up.

and ya, checked my NP mail yesterday and got a shock of happiness. i saw this email by Balaji Sujatha (my IMMF lecturer) and subject titled: Common Test Grade A+. and yes, i was thrilled.

heee. i dont care and i demand a reward from my dad. previously told him to pay half of my dream phone. cos its like ive scored well, not the best though. two A+, an A and an A-. thats really good.

okays, im not being haolian. please dont mistake me.