Saturday, September 18, 2004

Samsung e600c

and yes, i got my samsung e600c already. and im loving it.

first glance when i held the phone in my palm at the shop, i went like, oh shit, the internal sucks. but i've already paid for it.

when i finally rush home, and view the internal again, i felt it rocks. maybe it was a rush when i first view it hence i think it's ugly.

what's more, i got to know more about the functions. best of all, it also have the feature in which we can take our own picture like your 'mirror image'. that's really cool. cant wait to use the photo caller id function. my younger sis just dont want to assist me in that -.-;

the ringtones are so cute and i love the external screen. yes, that is the one in which when somebody calls and i shall know who is calling once i see the external screen. its even better than my samsung x430 cos the message thingy is much more user friendly. i could even typr chinese characters!

weeee. thats so much about my samsung e600c.

and wenna, if your reading this now, i wanna say you've wrote a very interesting, funny yet romantic story in fanfic. and your absolutely great ^^

screamed hysterically with my sis just now. all cos of a BEETLE. just hate pests so much. haha. i think more to scared baa. lol.

did nothing much today except for going out with my dad to buy the samsung e600c. im loving it.