Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Sighs

i guess there's a problem with the internet connection in my laptop. using wireless at home is like hell. like ive mentioned in the previous entry, i kept signing in and out of my msn. and people keep pm me asking me why. i just dont know.

i thought using cable might be better. no. not much difference at all! im now using cable. and i wonder how many more times will i get d/c.

yesterday i went berserk cos i cant simply send anything to my friends. i tried to ask my friend the answer for the question ive done, ended up posting in my blog instead. that explains the weird entry if anyone of you happen to see it. ive deleted that.

while i was on the verge of breaking down, things got worse. i cant just send the ppt thingy to wenna pooon! its like, MY GOD, tomorrow's the day and i cant send her!! and then i got so pissed off. my sister provoked me more by asking me to lend her my laptop to check some stuff and wasted my precious minutes.

i was so afraid i cant wake up in the morning cos ive been sleeping at the usual time but waking up feeling damn tired or late. sighs. what is happening? my house pc and my sister's laptop just died. now my internet connection is also failing me?

and then i cocked up in my CSA in the morning. my answers were all wrong! partly due to i dont understand some parts but im sure i understood the second but god dammit i wrote the wrong answer and almost broke down in class.

im such a failure.

im glad all these will be over soon. sighs.

guess im gonna visit Daniel this friday again.

sucks. there goes my msn again.

*theresa: i think it may take me a few weeks before i can sit down and do your blog is that alright? cos common tests are coming and the PSP1 assignment is horrendous. sorry ah! but do with the current one which i edited for ya alright?*