Saturday, October 02, 2004

Memories

i recalled that day me and Sam were playing this flash game whereby we had to guess where is de item kept in one of the overturned cups. there were 3 of the cups and 8 stages whereby we had to guess correctly or we wont win the game even if its one wrong.

the speed kept increasing until the 5 rounds both of us dont know where is the item. Sam went like "i know its this and this..", pointing at the middle and right one. out of supidity, i said "why not you'll be the middle cup and i'll be the right one. we shall play scissors, paper, stone and whoever wins will chose the cup which the person is 'betting' on". we tried. for all three rounds, we did that.

miracles do happen. now i believe in that. for all the last 3 rounds, we got it through! we got bingO! you dont know how much we kept laughing after we got it correct. when we end the game, we burst our laughing.

memories are still haunting me.. when will they leave?

suddenly i felt my ex is haunting me. not him, but those bittersweet memories. ive gotten him outta my mind but i feel at times when those memories flashed past my mind, i find myself keep thinking about it.

i had to let go of him cos of his selfishness and foolishness. many times i tried not to let go of him but i feel i just cant stay on with someone whom i already cant trust completely. its like out of the blue moon he said he cant forget his ex. at the same time, he went to have a kinda 'affair' with someone else some where.

i felt so hurt. he had hurt me so miserably. even Ali, my god brother, went like why did he do all that to you? he very what lehh. that's so sweet and touching. cos Ali is a sorta person who dont speak of his true feelings.. and then he said that.

however, through the misery i went through, i found a handful of friends who shone light on me when i needed that.. that's when i see real friendship..

on the whole, friendships outshine relationships.