Friday, October 08, 2004

So glad

went for the interview today. the salary seems attractive. working full for 5 days a week, and then getting a basic $800 pay every month, plus commission for monthly sales, target and if customer purchase more than 29.90 goods.

am going for another one tomorrow, a book shop. will compare which is more attractive ;)

am so glad ive worked hard throughout the years and never neglect my studies. i did well and i just simply love myself. why am i talking about all this? cos both my sisters are facing great difficulties in their studies..

ive seen them cried umpteen moments cos of unfinished assignments and exams not studied. just like recently my elder sis teared cos she couldnt meet up to her assignements deadline. and my younger sis? she might face repeating sec 3..

both my sis are born of similiar personalities. lazy is their nature. last minute work is what we all have but i think im the better one. they will start working on their stuff last minute. me too. but for me, i planned for the last hour. LOL.

my younger sis has been suffering from depression. great depression. she cried everyday for fear of repeating another year. she cried every night when she couldnt understand the syllabus. she cried when she miss the exam cos she woke up late due to lack of sleep. she has been studying till 3 or 4 am in the morning.

on the day she missed her exam, i could see from a pinhole eyeview that she almost fainted. cos she slept at 4 and had to wake up at 7. i pity her and at the same time hope she'll learn her lesson.

everyday when she come home from school, she would sit in front of the pc for hours till midnight. even up to having the need to have my mum shouting and nagging at her to bathe and eat. how bad can that be?

both of them have the same personality that they both want face. my younger sis? if she's gonna retain, she wanna change school.

im glad didnt take the wrong step. at least my world is a better place to live in.