Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I finally saw you..

today is IS day and i cant be much happier when i got to know yesterday that Lu Long is in the same class as me. HorrAy! im not alone!

meet some people who are in the same IS class as me. like Jia Yi (KaiLing's friend), two of the 1mo4 girls etc.

and then went for S&W at lecture theatre 26 after that. saw Elmo! he was sitting 2 rows behind me. but i was so stone, i didnt dare to move.

he still looked the same, not as what my nightmare is a few weeks back. he's still so cute. man, im melting.

i heard he wanted to get into BasketBall but chose VolleyBall instead. me, Wenna and people wanted to choose Badminton but its full. and tehn we chose BasketBall. the only 6 girls in there. cool.


i wonder how can i get enough courage as to approach Elmo. my legs turn jelly at the sight of him. sighs.