Saturday, December 04, 2004

POP

just came back from POP(Passing Out Parade). was shocked by the promotion list and those who got posts. Miranda got a double promotion and a leader post. congrats to her. she's made history, man. so many years in band ive never seen double promotion. but she did it.

the sec 4s got barbecue. got really fed up. am really frustrated cos we didnt had the barbecue last year. im not trying to bring history back. but if it was their batch who got such treatment, they would hate it even more.

promises were broken. the barbecue werent cancelled. it was on. and it seems they were much more regarded then my batch of people. felt utterly sad and disappointed. but what can i do?

i think i better stop saying those things or the sec 4s are gonna tag in my board and then talk bad about me. but the thing is, they should understand. they should put themselves in our shoes =(

my whole section were playing Pepsi Cola 123 at night and my position was outside the gym. it was merely starting when Wendy shouted across a "HUEI SHAN!" and my immediate reaction was to turn back. i saw a figure with the face of green glowing monster. i screamed and ran over to Wendy, with tears in my eyes.

i was scared stiff, and tears started flowing down my cheeks. my emotions were filled with fear and frustration. so i stopped the game. i was sitting down behind the canteen then, and kept complaining the idiot who wore the mask. the guy who wore the mask saw me cried and was hurling words of anger so he came over and say sorry. i didnt even want to look him in the face.

and then i got to know his name is Wei Ming -__-; if you guys understand what i mean.

got even worst when someone started wearing the mask and scare people. and it worsen further when my section was talking about ghost stories. so eerie. grrr.