Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Blessed

Wenna wanted to borrow PSP2 to copy the answers. but i had to study, so i photocopy for her instead. then met her at Jurong Entertainment. i was outside Long John Silvers cos i was looking whether Yen Loo is working today. when she told me she is walking out of Macdonalds, i turned back. i was shocked. why? i saw SYLVESTER SIM. oh gosh. i must say he looked cool. oh well, im not in lurve with him like im in lurve with JAY. so i felt nothing special.

Wenna claimed that my shocked face looked stupid. but i assume she's jealous that i looked cute. HAHAs.

we went around hunting for Sylvester cos i was thinking it'd be nice to tell others i met him. it wasnt something glorious anyway. he's a Singaporean after all. not some Taiwanese singer or whatsoevers.

kept discussing how we could have get close contact with him. Wenna ended with the "might as well go over and hug him saying 'hi darling!' and then go 'oops sorry. wrong person'" but i personally think she might get mistaken for sexual harrassment. evil thinking she have. to think of it, when has she ever been nice? okay lah.. just this once.

went to look for Bryan in Popular. Wenna keep telling me its impossible for me to buy Ban Dao Tie He cos who would want to transfer just a book from Taiwan? but i must say she got me fooled all along. she was so dumb that she placed the book at the "Today's Literature" corner. got scolded by me in the end for being so dumb.

Wenna, are you dumB? are you duMb? are you dUmb?

i feel so blesssssssssssssssssssed cos i know Bryan. i just cant put my gratitude into words. he has helped me so much, treated me so well that i cant believe this is happening. like he helped me with the new Jay Concert CD and then helped me got the Ban Dao Tie He, together with discounts and stuff. most importantly, he got me something i wanted so much, the metal box which came with Jay's Qi Li Xiang album. initially i thought im gonna have one only. but who knows he gave me two along with his little little Xie Zhen Ji book. so sweet of him.. im so blessed.

well, if you're reading this.. i wanna take this opportunity to thank you again.

*Thanks Bryan*