Tuesday, January 04, 2005

What's the problem?

everyone hates hypocrites. that includes me. but i believe everyone has been a hypocrite at least once. i met a hypocrite. and i just hate it when that person seems to treat me nicely in front of me and yet say bad things about me.

i mean, whats the problem with me? ive tried my very best not to make things worst. and i dont think you see me the way others do. others are fine with me. just whats the problem with me? or should i say, whats the problem with you?!

things seemed to get better on the outside but on the inside?

i think everyone should always put ourselves in others' shoes. if it hurts, it probably would hurt others too.

i dont know what to say. i'd rather you say bad things in front of me than behind my back.

stop getting people to be on your side. i do it with my own character. not by my words.

i just dont know how to deal with you.

why cant we be more like friends? as in.. no hatred and stuff. i wanna try. i seriously want.

no one wants to hurt your feelings cos we would know how you'd feel. we think of you everytime we say something but do you think of how i'd feel when you say such mean things?

what exactly is the problem?