Sunday, March 20, 2005

Haivanas slippers

exchange concert in the morning. and then ended like 12 plus and went for lunch with Wendy, Cheryl, Yeo Lin, Mislia, Ali, Li Jia and Julie. then we thought of going to Singapore Expo for the Adidas warehouse. went there with Wendy, Cheryl, Julie, Carmen and Yeo Lin.

before i continue with what happened the rest of the day, i wanna say i feel so happy seeing Ali. the person i missed the most is him.. and then chatted with Wei Wen and Liana too. how i miss those peeps. regretted not interacting with my section and left for lunch instead.. but i heard there's gonna be a section outing this Friday. not sure whether i wanna go cos im having exams soon. sighs..

so headed down to Expo and then found out we got cheated! there arent really nice things there. and then i even had to deposit my bag! hmpH! i feel so insecure without my bag loh >.< when i go and retrieve it. the guy @ the counter serving me almost shocked me to death. i showed him my card number. it says "16" and he should bring me my Adidas bag. who knows, he looked @ me showing me an Carrefour plastic bag! oh my! how did my $60 bag turned into a bag which dont even cost 6c? haaa. he was so blur loh. and all of our reactions were o.0" then he was very paiseh.

headed down to Heeren and got my Haivanas slippers liao. got pink instead cos according to Jason (the guy working there) he think pink suits me better. he was also very blur loh. when Wendy and Cheryl asked him to choose a suitable color for me, he went like "which one?" and Wendy corrected him saying "is who" haaa. then 2 of them went off looking for the one which might suit me. who knows Jason got confused and tried to show them loh. and they went "is HER". he was also so paiseh.

a day of blur guys. lol.

went to take pictures with Julie, Wendy and Cheryl. man, it looked so nice (im not trying to praise us). all of us did stupid faces except for one. and then the effect was darn nice. love it man.. cant upload cos no scanner ): Cheryl you see this?

Wendy then left us after dinner @ Kobayashi, Cineleisure cos she had something on. then Julie, Cheryl and i suddenly have an urge to shop. went alot of shops. then each of us bought a skirt from Mango each. they went to try on bikinis -.-; not that i have a thing against bikinis but cos i dont have confidence to wear it loh.
just kept walking and walking and walking until we decided it was kinda late and then we had nothing to shop either. so took the north east line and the way back to JE. haaaa. met Nisa. whee! how much i missed her too! was looking so tired cos of prolonged wearing of contact lenses. and then she called me. asked me when's the competition and stuff and then her bus came.. i really miss her too..
then surprisely, i met Wendy while waiting for the bus. its like so coincidence cos it was so late le leh! chatted a while and then her bus came. so it was time for me to go home too.