Thursday, April 21, 2005

Second semester module results

greeted by my semester results the first thing when i woke up. the good news is, ive offically passed my semester 2! the bad news is, my results arent as glamourous as semester 1 =(((

oh well, am just glad ive passed the whole thing. here comes my results:

BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS C+
EVENT-DRIVEN PROGRAMMING A
MULTIMEDIA AUTHORING C+
OPERATING SYSTEMS C+
ORAL COMMUNICATION C+
PROBLEM SOLVING AND PROGRAMMING II A+
SPORTS AND WELLNESS PX

okay, prolly many of you here reading this dont know what these modules are about. hmm PX means pass, only for that module it's graded like that.

results has shown, im more of a programming person than a theory person.

conclusion: i need more programming modules! (except for MMA lah!!) okay, please dont kill me if programming modules are driving you crazy =)))))

almost forgot to add.. i truly hope all of my friends around me pass their modules as well. i really cant bear to see them repeating their modules =// it'll be really sad especially if that module is gonna slow down our graduating year.. i hope all i hear is good news from them. *prays hard*