Sunday, May 15, 2005

Worries

Hakuna Matana means no worries for the rest of the day.

but then i've got worries worries worries troubling me.

oh ya, my Brother's gonna get married already. but i dont know when. he and my future sister-in-law has already applied for a flat already. the good news is, their house is great, well, according to my mum.

and the bad thing is, we might move in with them. it's supposed to be good news. i mean, a new home. the reason why we might move in with them is cos my mum think it'll be unnecessary to still live in my current house cos it's too big. as in, all of us are still big already. sooner or later we'll marry our soulmates and she and my dad will live alone. so no use for such a big flat.

the bad thing is, i might have to share a room with my elder sis! yes, that is together with my younger sis too. im not complaining i cant have a room of my own. im just complaining the fact that i might have to share a room with her.

the good thing is, she doesnt really get along with my brother. so she might just rent her own room outside.

i truly hope that she will do that.

and i hope if she does that, she wont open her mouth and ask my parents for money. i think she's old enough to support herself. for goodness sake, she's already 22. it's not like she's in university and she needs help for her school fees. if that is so, i'd understand.

but NO she's not any U students.

i just think she's the sister no one would want to have. yes, that's just how bad it is.

cut the flat thingy and i shall revert the attention to my current life.

geez. oh ya, im so in love with 天国的嫁衣 OST.

it's simply sooooooooooooo nice.

i love this quote: 承诺常常很像蝴蝶 美丽地飞 盘旋然后不见

i think it's so true. it means "promises are like butterflies. flying beautifully and then disappear". somewhat like broken promises. i believe all of us made at least one broken promise before. well, if we cant fulfil the promise, we shouldnt even make it.

i wont make any promises if i cant keep them.

not anymore :D