Monday, June 06, 2005

Bug terror

forgot to mentioned about something which happened today.

it all happened when Kai Ling and Theresa went to buy their lunch while me and Wenna looked after the bags. we were like slacking down there, feeling so hungry, and it was peak hour. my laptop was on the table, my bag resting on my lap. Wenna had her bag resting on her lap too. i was like hugging the laptop on the table when something flew down and landed just 5cm away from my laptop.

what happened next was i shouted "AH! GOT GA-GA!" and den quickly carry my belongings and stood like 2m away from the table. it was more like saying-screaming than screaming-screaming. freaked out, Wenna also carried her bag and stood near the table.

what's the big deal.. just a ga-ga loh.

but seriously it's so freaking big that it's half the size of my thumb. i guess it got hit by the fan and then landed on my table.

Wenna then walked one big round to me and then we were like:

ME: how arh..
Wenna: i dunno.. so big loh.

then our heroine came.

it was Mardiana.

ME: Mardiana! (she stopped to listen) you scared of insects not?!
Mar: no, why?
ME & Wenna: look there (pointing to our table)
Mar: must have tissue then i can catch.
ME: table got..

Mardiana went over and caught the bug. omg. OUR HERO~ (looks @ her admiringly with love in our eyes)

BLEAH~

beauty rescuing beauties (please dont puke)

dont come laughing @ my bug terror can -_-;