Saturday, October 22, 2005

Jay

Oh My GOD!

I just saw his 夜曲 MV!

It starts with him looking solemn cos the song's about a lover who has passed away when suddenly he groaned abit and his dimple said "HELLO" to me!

*MELT

Madness.

I should be sleeping right now cos I'll be waking up like 7.30am to hit the beach tomorrow but heck,

IT'S JAY LEH!

I thank God I didn't give up though I had sat in front of the TV since 9.30pm waiting for the MV.

I was all worth it (:

Oh ya, I pre-ordered the CD already. Pre-ordered for Koon Guan too. And YAY~ He doesn't want the poster so I have two now!!

I always like twins. And two of everything means there's a backup for something you really really like!

I have two copies of all his posters except for some which I bought myself. Real happy. Real blessed.

(: