Monday, November 21, 2005

An attempt to break a news to Wenna and Kai Ling:

ME: “Eh.. 苦瓜要坐牢了。”

Wenna: “苦瓜?”

ME: “Ya。 苦瓜。”

Wenna and Kai Ling: ??

As we were in the computer lab having BA, Fai, seated somewhere in front of me gave me a long, stupid stare.

ME: ??

ME: “为什么Fai给我那个stupid look?”

They had this picture in their mind then:



Kai Ling: “苦瓜?”

ME: “不是苦瓜嚒?Then瓜哥?”

All three of them started laughing so loudly. Of cos I follow suit cos I had that bittergourd in jail image in my mind then.

BUAI TAHAN LAH!

Why the hell did I say 苦瓜?

To make things worst I even acted out a serious courtroom drama:



Okay. I admit I'm suffering from a bit of short term memory because I've been hanging out too much with Wenna and Kai Ling.

Well, people said it's my retribution but I insisted that I got influenced.

Observer-biased.

;P

Will be very very busy these few days. Packed with sooooo much stuff.

Staying back in library for IS project till 9pm tomorrow, PSP recruitment drive on Wednesday.

The worst thing about Wednesday is SA interview. NEED WEAR FORMAL. And I'm supposed to wear jeans and black tee for the recruitment drive?!

>.<

Friday another presentation.

Rest rest rest.

Then some charity concert on Saturday, ICT superstar on Monday and I think Tuesday.

Backstage crew! Don't know fun not. Hope so leh!

SHAG~