Sunday, November 20, 2005

Went out with Wendy today. Shopped at Marina Square (Again. Consecutively 3 weekends in a row..) and then to Bugis then to Orchard.

Bought a jacket and a belt. CHEAP CHEAP. LOL~ Total only $33.

She said I'm so auntie. Sobs. Cos I'll consider for very long before I buy something.

Ate at PastaMania. I treat her. Zzz. There goes another 20 bucks.

On our way to Far East, we walked past Grand Hyatt hotel. High class hotel, so there's many branded cars parked outside. Wendy went like "Look at that car!"

I had to look around for a few times before noticing it.

She went like "Did you saw that?"

And I answered "Yes, I saw the car."

"I wasn't refering to the car."

"Then what?"

"Nothing."

"WHAT?!"

"Oh my god man, practically everyone saw it except you!"

"What?!"

"Wah lao eh, you very blur can."

"WHAT?!"

"..."

"SAY!"

"..."

"Say leh!"

"..."

"Say lah.."

"There was a guy who wear a bikini top with a super duper mini skirt."

"..."

"Everyone who walked past him got quiet. Even those who were in the midst of the conversation went speechless upon seeing him."

"..."

"He permed his hair until OMG lah."

"Did he had make up?"

"Ya. And he's damn tall lor, like 1.8m."

"..."

Imagine that! I grossed out can.

Rotted at Coffee Bean and then headed home.

The thing about going out with Wendy is that, she will definitely tempt you to buy something.

>.<

Heng we didn't take neo print ((;