Thursday, December 01, 2005

ICT Superstar was a blast!

I love being in the control room :D

Before I really start blogging about it, I shall post some photos:



Why the hell did I take a photo of the control room door?!



TeeHeeHee.



This is what I did the whole night. Lightings! *SCREAMS*



And that's the four buttons I was refering to, the four colors.



Basically the machine nearer to the camera is useless and the one furthest from the camera is is audio controller.

Forgot to take photos with the entire PSP crew though.

Okay, the night was.. Boring!

Why?!

The songs the contestants picked were slowwwww songs.

And I had to give them soothing colors.

:(

Had to practically slide the four buttons individually one after another.

It all went slowwwww.

Like the magic show putted up by Jeremy though. The story he told almost made me teared, but because Cassidy was so sarcastic, I decided that if I really teared, he'll be even more sarcastic. LOL.

The story went like this: Jeremy had this trip to a country (I forgot which) and he was performing for a group of sick kids, kids who can't live long. There was this kid named Richard, who missed Jeremy's magic show; he had wanted to watch the snow part. So Richard went to ask Jeremy to perform again, but he promised to do another show next week. That week came, and as promised, Jeremy did another magic show, but Richard wasn't there. The nurse brought him to Richard's ward, and was surprised to see the walls painted with images of snow: Richard dreams to see snow. But before he could see it in Jeremy's show, he passed away..

Back to the contestants part, well, not all were that good though, but I must admit they all sing better than me lah, cos I've never sang into a mic before. HEE~

Winner was Cynthia and I admit her voice is very beautiful. Her song was distinctive from the rest, it was clear that she was the best :)

She wore a tube dress while singing her song, and when the song's gonna end, I could see that her tube dress was about to drop, she was like hugging onto her tube dress.

Then we, the control room people, said to off the lights when she finished cos she will get interviewed after her song.

Me, the saviour(hehehe), dimmed the lights immediately to let her adjust her tube dress.

I'm sucha thoughtful girl, am I?

LOL~

Fun, fun, fun.

I like :D